The Collection Management Librarian is a full time, exempt-level position reporting to the Library Director. Our team of five plus student staff serves approximately 1,000 traditional undergraduate students and 4,000 adult and distance learners in a dynamic and growing academic library. The library offers a creative and friendly environment that focuses on student and faculty support. We are a flexible team that embraces new technology and user demands to provide excellent library service.
This 12-month position offers faculty rank and status with staff benefits and vacation. Colorado Christian University (CCU) does not offer tenure. This position will require evening and occasional weekend hours.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Take a leading role in collection management.
2. Develop and maintain faculty liaison relationships.
3. Monitor the CCU curriculum as it changes to match curriculum needs with resources in all formats.
4. Manage electronic resources.
5. Serve on faculty and consortia committees.
6. Contribute to the day-to-day operation of a small library in all aspects including, but not limited to, circulation, reference, instruction, staff supervision, website updates, training, tech support, and event planning.
Please see: http://issuu.com/ccuedu/docs/ccu_media_kit/3
Spanish is Not Required