The Site Manager is responsible for TLC CARL’s customer-related ILS offerings and interactions, ensuring customers’ ILS-related operational business needs are met. By establishing and maintaining an ongoing customer dialogue, the Site Manager anticipates emerging operational business requirements and ensures that service issues are promptly and satisfactorily resolved.
• Building a strong relationship with the Site’s primary and functional contacts
• Analyzing customer issues with the integrated library system; determining and implementing solutions
• Coordinate and formulate detailed plans for Site’s software upgrades
• Plan, develop and implements customer ILS-related projects and ensure satisfaction in set-up, timely delivery and ongoing use
• Maintain detailed documentation of customer discussions and problem resolutions
• Participate in the development and monitoring of customers satisfactions surveys
• Review statistics and prepare reports related to Site’s ILS-related concerns; identify patterns and problem areas, and make recommendations to improve customer and product support
• Ensure that customers have online access to product information, user documentation and organizational announcements from the company’s website and user forums
• Travel to customer sites to evaluate and ensure that they are receiving quality customer services; travel is estimated at 10-15%
Required Skills, Abilities and Attributes:
• Ability to take initiative and work in a fast-paced, team-supported environment
• Skill in building and maintaining relationships and fostering cooperation across a broad network of library staff and stakeholders
• Thorough knowledge of problem solving techniques, particularly as they apply to large public library technical and service needs
• Ability to make decisions independently and gather resources to follow through on commitments made to customers
• Exceptional communication skills and demonstrated ability to create and present appropriate information to executive levels
• Ability to make effective decisions and be understanding and supportive of customers’ product needs
About The Library Corporation:
TLC is an equal opportunity employer offering competitive salaries and benefits and a congenial work environment. If you have the personal and professional skills for this position and want to work in a rapidly growing enterprise that uses the latest technologies, we invite you to send us your resume and salary requirements.
This position will work with TLC CARL customer accounts which are supported out of the office in Denver, Colorado.
An MLS degree is preferred; however, equivalent work experience or training may substitute.
Strong knowledge of library marketplace, industry and library operations.
Interested parties should send a cover letter and resume to:
Lorrie Ann Butler
Director of Product Strategy and Customer Relations