Provides assistance and facilitates access for students and faculty to campus and online learning resources. Coordinates language lab and placement procedures for students’ admissions and enrollment processes.
• Bachelors Degree in Education or related field and (3) years of related experience, or Master Degree in Education or related field and (1) year of related experience.
• Customer service oriented.
• Excellent interpersonal and team building skills.
• Detail oriented and well organized.
• Able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Excellent communication skills in English and Spanish (verbal and written).
• Knowledge and experience in relevant computer applications (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook) and Internet.
If you are interested, please send resume by e-mail to:
resumeDDL@agmusventures.com and email@example.com
Rita A Puig, firstname.lastname@example.org
AGMUS Ventures: http://agmusventures.com/index_ing.html
Regis University: http://regis.edu/
Dual Language Campus: http://cps.regis.edu/campus-thornton.php