Team members at Valor Christian High School are charged with preparing tomorrow’s leaders to transform the world for Christ. Valor Faculty and Staff live out a compelling relationship with Jesus Christ which is central to daily instruction and interactions with students, parents and team members. Valor Librarians not only possess a working knowledge of library services and systems, but they see each student as the object of their affection and a unique individual to be known and loved. The Library Assistant supports all aspects of the library and serves library patrons.
• Assist with collection development, cataloging, and processing materials
• Staff the circulation desk and provide excellent customer service, answering questions, and troubleshooting technology issues
• Promote and supervise the academic culture in the library
• Support the development of students’ research skills including accessing, evaluating, and using information
• Participate in library advocacy efforts and promotion of reading
• Support librarians in all aspects of their work
To learn more about Valor Christian High School and this position opportunity, follow the links below.