The Customer Site Manager is responsible for TLC CARL’s customer-related ILS offerings and interactions, ensuring customers’ ILS-related operational business needs are appropriately met. By establishing and maintaining an ongoing customer dialogue, the Customer Site Manager anticipates emerging operational business requirements and ensures that service issues are promptly and satisfactory resolved.
• Build strong relationship with site’s primary and functional contacts
• Analyze customer issues with the integrated library system; determine and implement solutions
• Coordinate and formulate detailed plans for site’s software upgrades
• Plan, develop and implements customer projects to ensure satisfaction in set-up, timely delivery, and ongoing use with the ILS
• Maintains detailed documentation from customer discussions and problem resolutions
• Participate in the development of and monitoring of customers satisfactions surveys
• Reviews statistics and prepares reports related to library’s ILS-related concerns, identifies patterns and problem areas, and makes recommendations to improve customer and product support
• Ensures that customers have online access to product information, user documentation and organizational announcements from the company’s website and user forums
• Travel to customer sites to evaluate and ensure that they are receiving quality customer services and for product implementation; travel is estimated at 15-20%
Required Skills, Abilities and Attributes:
• Ability to take initiative and work in a face-paced, team-supported environment
• Skill in building and maintaining relationships and fostering cooperation across a broad network of library staff and stakeholders
• Thorough knowledge of problem solving techniques, particularly as they apply to large public library technical and service needs
• Ability to make decisions independently and gather resources to follow through on commitments made to customers
• Exceptional communication skills and demonstrated ability to create and present appropriate information to the executive level
• Ability to make effective decisions, be understanding and supportive of both customers’ and product development needs
About The Library Corporation: TLC is an equal opportunity employer offering competitive salaries and benefits and a congenial work environment. If you have the personal and professional skills for this position and want to work in a rapidly growing enterprise that uses the latest technologies, we invite you to send us your resume and salary requirements. This position will work with TLC CARL customer accounts which are supported out of the office in Denver, Colorado.
• An MLS degree is preferred; however, equivalent work experience or training may substitute.
To apply for this position please send your resume and cover letter to Lorrie Pacheco-Butler at email@example.com.
You may contact Lorrie Pacheco-Butler with additional questions. Office: 303-209-1233 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org