- Withdraw or transfer material from collections.
- Update catalog records for missing and/or improperly cataloged items.
- Assist with the assessment of collection development projects.
- Review, update, and create online research guides using LibGuides software.
- Participate in the development and teaching of research workshops.
- Develop online tutorials to support research workshops.
- Process gift collections.
- Assist student worker with shelving and/or processing of new materials when necessary.
- May assist with reference triage and any special projects for the library in general as needed.
Schedule: Approximately 15 hours per week. Flexible Monday-Friday 8:00am-6:00pm.
Start Date: As soon as practical.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Applicants must currently be enrolled in or accepted to a Master of Library Science program or equivalent.
* University of Colorado Denver is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our faculty, staff, students and visitors. To achieve that goal, we conduct background investigations on all prospective employees.
Application Instructions: To apply, email a resume and letter expressing your interest in this position to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Application for Researcher Support Graduate Assistant Position” as the subject line.