- Do you love helping people find answers, explore great materials, and discover exciting events?
- Are you friendly, tech savvy, creative - and proud of it?!
- Do you find change and growth exciting?
- Do you value great customer service and enjoy helping people connect, discover, and create?
- Do you have experience working in the “front lines” of customer service?
- Do you like to recommend books, music, movies, and games to people?
- Do you have availability on nights and weekends?
- If you answered “yes” to all of the above this job may be perfect for you!
Description of Community
Growing community in Northern Colorado
Other Required/Preferred Skills & Experience
Experience in customer service is important.
Send a letter of application, a resume and 3 references to Nathan@clearviewlibrary.org by Sept. 23, 2018
HR Contact Information
We are currently hiring for 3 part-time Customer Service Specialist positions:
- Wednesdays 9-3, Thursdays 2-8, Saturdays 9-5 - average of 20 hours/week - weekend availability is a must
- Thursdays 8:30-2:30, Fridays 10-2, Saturdays 8:30-5, Sundays 12-5 - average of 23.5 hours/week
- Tuesdays 3-7, Fridays 4-8, Saturdays 9-5 - average of 16 hours/week - weekend availability is a must
Library District Website: http://clearviewlibrary.org/employment