FedWriters is a professional communication and analysis firm that helps government and commercial organizations develop a range of products including proposals, technical reports, interactive forms, training materials, regulatory documents, clinical reports, marketing materials, user manuals, engineering documents, and multimedia content.
The Program Administrative Analyst (Librarian), will support the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) in Boulder, Colorado.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Public Services support for the library that includes general reference and research support to meet the information needs of scientific, research and administrative staff, as well as answer inquiries from partners, constituents, and the general public, using a wide range of tools, such as EBSCO STM Source, Google Scholar, IEEE Xplore, MGA, Web of Science, and WorldCat Discovery.
- Development and maintenance of bibliographic databases using such tools as Endnote, Procite, Zotero, Access and/or Excel.
- Full scope of circulation services
- Performance of bibliometric and citation analysis for agency divisions and labs to help them identify research strengths, benchmark performance, inform research strategy development, locate potential collaborators, prioritize publications to read, and demonstrate academic impact.
- Creation of infographics and data visualizations to highlight findings.
- Leads Website projects
- Coordination with Library Director, reference staff and users to maintain library website to facilitate access to online resources and services. Implements ongoing adjustments to website to maintain design relevancy based on user feedback.
- Developing, editing, revising and updating website content and maintaining proficiency in Web design skills, practices and tools such as HTML, CSS, Dreamweaver, and WordPress.
- Library liaison for specific labs within NIST, NOAA & NTIA to facilitate communication, outreach and provision of information services. Responsible for keeping up to date with research conducted in specific labs, and ensuring library collections and services remain relevant to agency research needs.
- Assists in the planning, coordinating and performing of weeding and inventory projects of the library’s collections.
- Supports the Interlibrary Loan and Document Delivery function. Processes interlibrary loan borrowing, lending, and document delivery requests using ILLiad and WorldShare or similar systems.
- Coordinates and performs the digitization and preservation of materials approved by Library Director for digitization within preservation guidelines and/or standards.
- Collects and maintains library usage statistics.
- MLS or MLIS Degree required. Experience may substitute for Master’s Degree
- 3 - 5 years of relative experience required
- U.S. Citizenship
For more information, please email your resume to email@example.com