The Cleveland Public Library is recruiting for a Chief Innovation and Technology Officer who will have responsibility to define, develop and execute an end-to end strategic roadmap for the Library's use of technology.
The primary duties include:
- Liaise with community partners to identify key areas where CPL can help bridge the digital divide and work to bring those ideas to fruition.
- Take the initiative in thought leadership, innovation, and creativity as it relates to CPLs use of technology to deliver against its overall vision.
- Identify, acquire, deploy, and maintain technology that supports the efficient and effective operations of all staff and meets the needs of the library customers.
- Assume a leadership role in CLEVNET to ensure the cost-effective delivery of relevant services to customers and member libraries.
- Develop and maintain a core support team that has the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform assigned tasks.
Cleveland is the largest city on Lake Erie and the county seat of Cuyahoga County. With a city population of about 380,000, Cleveland is the second largest city in Ohio (after Columbus) and the 54th largest city in the United States. The population of the metropolitan area of Cleveland is more than 1.7 million.
Cleveland offers a high quality of life at a cost of living well below the national average. This makes it possible for you to enjoy the region’s many amenities for less.
External Job Ad
June Garcia LLC