Library Systems & Services (LS&S) is currently seeking a part time Library Data Analyst to work from home up to 10 hours per week. Providing a full range of library operation and management services, LS&S is leading the charge in library excellence to better reach, engage and serve patrons and communities. If you desire to join a caring community of professionals who love libraries and effect positive change, then this is the job for you.
- Extracts data from ILS systems
- Sets up automated reports between ILS systems and analytic software (ABT, Gale, CHQ, others)
- Sets up automated reports in Library IQ software
- Standardizes and maps ILS data
- Prepares tables, charts, and other visualizations from raw data
- Runs standard statistical tests to determine data validity, correlations, and other analyses
LS&S is an EOE; Veterans/Disability
Additional Info & Requirements
- HS Diploma required
- At least one-year experience working with ILS data and underlying databases
- Knowledge of reporting and extraction tools of at least one of the major ILS systems – SIRSI, III, Polaris, TLC, Evergreen or Koha – ability to quickly learn others.
- Knowledge of the underlying database of at least one of the major ILS systems, and ability to work with it in native mode
- Basic knowledge of library circulation and patron data
- Basic knowledge of statistics, Excel and data visualization tools
- Previous System Admin experience with major ILS systems preferred
LS&S is the premier and most respected provider of library management and data services to state and federal Government Agencies. We partner with our library clients to provide world class service and professional expertise; protecting their library investment. With a proven track record, we utilize a team approach - providing accountable, unique and responsive solutions to delight library users. With already over 80 locations across the United States, LS&S is on a rapid growth pattern with plans for expanding our business.
To be considered for employment, please submit an application (resume included) at https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=1c1f7bef-ce81-46af-be11-c97d02bf9998&jobId=244629&lang=en_US&source=CC3&ccId=19000101_000001