- Empower and motivate children and caregivers;
- Promote and nurture the habit and love of reading;
- Introduce students to the latest electronic resources;
- Collaborate with other educators;
- Build library programs that benefit the community;
- Choose resources to enhance the library collection;
- Provide parenting education and family literacy programs;
- Design and promote engaging activities that help young people develop their creativity, interests, and talents.
If so, you might be a good candidate as a full time Children’s Services Manager at the Converse County Library—Douglas.
Preference will be given to applicants possessing a library degree from an ALA accredited institution or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Salary range will be $30,500.00 - $36,000 per year based on qualifications and experience. Benefits package includes: health/dental/vision insurance, retirement plan, paid holidays, paid vacation, and automatic payroll deposit.
The application form, along with full position description, is available at both Converse County Library locations and online at http://yourccl.org/202/Employment. Submit résumé, cover letter, and application to Converse County Library, 300 E Walnut St, Douglas, WY 82633 or email to email@example.com by 6:00 pm MST, February 22, 2019. Vacancy may remain open until filled.
Douglas is a rural Wyoming community with a population near 6,000. Our library system serves Converse County residents and has new library buildings in Douglas and Glenrock.