Circulation Supervisor – Part-Time (24 hours per week)
A successful candidate for Circulation Supervisor at Harmony Library will possess exceptional customer service skills in meeting patron needs.
- Maintaining project and assignment list
- Managing overdue and damaged materials
- Resolving patron complaints
- Attending Circulation Heads’ Meetings
- Remaining up to date on all circulation policies and procedures
- Monthly circulation reports for the Director
Candidates must have a high school diploma or equivalent, Bachelor’s degree preferred. This is a 24 hour per week (part-time) position with regular weekly hours; flexibility is needed for occasional coverage as needed.
$16.00 to $18.00 per hour depending on qualifications, plus earned vacation and sick time.
Please send resume to email@example.com or Attention Gayle Wolstenholme, Harmony Library, PO Box 419, Harmony, RI 02829
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or to Harmony Library, PO Box 419, Harmony RI 02829. Attn: G. Wolstenholme