1. Supervise System Administrator, Database Administrator, and Help Desk Technicians.
2. Install, upgrade, troubleshoot and maintain library servers including Windows domains, file servers, backup systems, e-mail, database servers, web servers, and other components of the Library’s central computer services in coordination with other staff.
3. Install, upgrade, troubleshoot and maintain library telecommunications and data network infrastructures including all switches, routers, voice-mail systems, data cabling infrastructure, and other required equipment in coordination with other staff.
4. Provide technical leadership and supervision for computer technicians in the delivery of desktop support services.
5. Analyze, recommend, and coordinate implementation of new technological s ... Read More