We invite applications for our full-time Cataloging Library Technician 3 (LT3) position at Oregon State University Libraries and Press.
The OSU library is part of a vibrant community in a beautiful campus setting with free public transportation options. This position includes generous health and retirement benefits. We seek a candidate with a strong background in cataloging, an openness to learning, and a curiosity for developing expertise in cataloging of new types of resources.
- Bachelor’s degree plus two years of current (within 5 years) experience in a library; OR 4 years of current library experience.
- Experience with original and complex copy cataloging in a variety of formats using OCLC Connexion and/or Worldshare Record Manager.
- Aptitude for working in a changing environment.
- Commitment to excellent customer service.
- Demonstrated commitment to inclusivity, diversity, and equity.
The monthly salary range for this classified position is $2971 - $4479.
To view full qualifications and apply, please visit: https://jobs.oregonstate.edu/postings/106986
Posting number: P03184CT
Full consideration date: 10/8/2021. This posting closes: 10/15/2021
OSU commits to inclusive excellence by advancing equity and diversity in all that we do. We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer, and particularly encourage applications from members of historically underrepresented racial/ethnic groups, women, individuals with disabilities, veterans, LGBTQ+ community members, and others who demonstrate the ability to help us achieve our vision of a diverse and inclusive community.
External Job Ad