Are you passionate about the transformative power of libraries?
We are looking for the right person who can embrace the challenge of managing the coordination of all materials acquisitions for the entire library district.
- Can develop and implement efficient procedures to ensure that the public has the materials they want in a timely manner
- Enjoy creating reports and working with data
- Can develop and maintain relationships with vendors
- Want to promote library resources and services
- Have great ideas to share
- Are an enthusiastic team player
…then we have your dream job! As the Data & Acquisitions Librarian, you can help enrich lives and build community through opportunities to learn, discover, create and connect.
All Essential Functions, Competencies, Knowledge, Skills, Physical Requirements, Minimum Education, Minimum Experience listed in full posting at http://mesacountylibraries.org/about-us/jobs. Successful applicant must pass a post-offer / pre-employment criminal background, national sex offender and department of motor vehicle check.
Visit our website at www.mesacountylibraries.org and look for 'Jobs' in the 'About Us' section. Apply for the Data & Acquisitions Librarian position. Upload a cover letter and current resume.
Benefits & Additional Compensation Info
This full-time position includes a full benefits package including health, dental, vision, life, AD&D, and supplemental insurance coverages as well as HRA and retirement savings.
Human Resources Manager