- Would you enjoy the opportunity to lead activities for community members?
- Do you enjoy being creative and teaching others?
- Would you like the opportunity to meet community members of all ages?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, look no further than Lone Cone Library. To apply, email a resume and cover letter to carrie@ loneconelibrary.org (NO SPACE). Only those resumes and cover letters received via email will be considered. We are currently seeking a Program Specialist for our Programming Department.
What are we looking for you ask? We seek an individual who is approachable, flexible, dependable and enjoys new experiences. Willing to be a team player yet able to work independently.
A few of our expectations for this position are:
- Assists in coordinating, planning and executing programming that is educational, entertaining and enriching for youth.
- Coordinates and assists with other programs and outreach programming as needed.
- Develops and maintains relationships with schools, community groups and agencies in order to provide services that meet the needs and interests of local youth.
- Adopt a connected learning approach to presenting programs, classes and events for youth that educate, inform and inspire.
- Exercises good judgment in enforcing library policies while maintaining positive relations with customers.
- Educate the public regarding the value of the library, services offered and the opportunities to grow those services.
Current program assignments may include:
- Building programs for 6-12 grade
- Leading STEAM, Story Time for Littles, Library Club and After School Programs at the Library.
- Other programs as developed and funding allows.
Resume and cover letter required via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.