We invite applications for our full-time Analyst Programmer (AP2) position at Oregon State University Libraries and Press.
The OSU library is part of a vibrant community in a beautiful campus setting with free public transportation options. This position includes excellent health and retirement benefits.
Required qualifications include:
- Basic foundation of knowledge and skills in systems analysis and related programming support functions generally obtained by a bachelor’s degree in computer science, or an equivalent amount of training and applied experience.
- Experience with Object Oriented analysis and design frameworks
- Ability to manage a workload that includes short and long-term projects, immediate problem-solving and ongoing product maintenance of code and documentation
- Ability to produce accurate and reliable work within deadlines
- Ability to adapt to changes in technology, revisions in project specifications and reprioritization of work assignments
The hourly salary range for this classified position is $26.79 - $40.71
To apply, please visit: https://jobs.oregonstate.edu/postings/118377
Posting number: P03553CT
This posting closes: June 09, 2021
OSU is an AA/EOE/Vets/Disabled.
A demonstrable commitment to promoting and enhancing diversity
Well-developed interpersonal, teamwork, verbal and written communication skills and the ability to effectively use these skills in the analysis and design of business solutions
Demonstrated experience in application systems design, programming and analysis
External Job Ad