Northern Wyoming Community College District
Sheridan College seeks a dynamic leader with a vision for innovation in library services and resources to assume the role of Director of Library Services and Digital Literacy. Reporting to the Dean of Arts & Sciences, the Director will join a leadership team committed to ensuring that Sheridan College’s Library sustains a culture of innovation, inclusiveness, and excellence in service to students, faculty, and staff, and the communities we serve.
A successful candidate will be an innovative leader with strong collaboration and interpersonal skills and a vision for the role of information literacy, technology, student success, and education at community colleges. They will be an agent of change, sustaining library programs that are relevant to undergraduate education while cultivating high-impact resources in emergent fields relevant to an evolving learning community.
Benefits & Additional Compensation Info
- Employer paid retirement plan (17.37% employer paid; 1.25% employee paid)
- Group Health, Dental and Life Insurance, including Flex Benefits
- 20 days paid annual leave
- Four days per year paid personal leave
- 16 paid holidays per year
- Paid medical, emergency and bereavement leave
- Employee and family tuition waivers
- Free easy-access parking
- Collaborative work environment
- Onsite fitness center and walking track
- Verizon, Microsoft, Dell and HP employee discounts
- Professional development
Additional Info & Requirements
- ALA accredited master’s degree or higher in Library Sciences or an equivalent
- Significant experience in library services, including experience in leadership roles with impact on institutional success and student success.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with diverse stakeholders
Sheridan College is located in historic Sheridan, WY at the foot of the beautiful Big Horn Mountains, minutes away from a variety of outdoor recreational activities. Sheridan is ranked “America’s Top Western Town” by True West magazine and is a vibrant community. Sheridan College is a vital component in the community.
NWCCD also includes a small campus site in Buffalo, WY.
External Job Ad
Transcripts will be required and may be attached to your online application documents under “Transcripts” and for additional space, under “Other Documents” or emailed to: HR@sheridan.edu. Letters of recommendation are highly recommended and can be attached to your online application documents (up to three letters), or may be sent to Human Resources at HR@sheridan.edu.