Join Our Team: HR Junior Partner, Colorado State University Libraries
CSU Libraries seeks a highly organized HR Junior Partner. The individual in this position will be a valuable member of the CSU Libraries HR team and will provide support for a wide range of personnel-related duties. Strong communication skills and the ability to work with diverse groups are key components of this position. The Libraries employs approximately 80 faculty and staff and 100 student employees who collaborate to meet the informational needs of users in the Libraries’ physical and digital spaces.
To ensure full consideration, applications must be received by 11:59 pm (MT) on 03/06/2023.
To apply please visit: https://jobs.colostate.edu/postings/122068.
Colorado State University is committed to providing an environment that is free from discrimination and harassment based on race, age, creed, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, gender, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or pregnancy and will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Colorado State University is an equal opportunity/equal access/affirmative action employer fully committed to achieving a diverse workforce and complies with all Federal and Colorado State laws, regulations, and executive orders regarding non-discrimination and affirmative action. The Office of Equal Opportunity is located in 101 Student Services.
The Title IX Coordinator is the Executive Director of the Office of Support and Safety Assessment, 123 Student Services Building, Fort Collins, CO 80523 -2026, (970) 491-7407. The Section 504 and ADA Coordinator is the Associate Vice President for Human Capital, Office of Equal Opportunity, 101 Student Services Building, Fort Collins, CO 80523-0160, (970) 491-5836.
The Section 504 and ADA Coordinator is the Associate Vice President for Human Capital, Office of Equal Opportunity, 101 Student Services Building, Fort Collins, CO 80523-0160, (970) 491-5836.
CSU is an EO/EA/AA employer and conducts background checks on all final candidates.
Benefits & Additional Compensation Info
Colorado State University (CSU) is committed to providing employees with a strong and competitive benefits package that supports you, your health, and your family. Visit CSU’s Human Resources website for detailed benefit plan information for permanent full-time and part-time faculty and administrative professional employees in the following University benefit areas: https://hr.colostate.edu/hr-community-and-supervisors/benefits/benefits-eligibility/ & https://hr.colostate.edu/prospective-employees/our-perks/.
Additional Info & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree achieved by the date of hire in human resources, business management, organizational development, or a related field OR any Bachelor’s degree plus two years professional HR experience, including experience in an HRIS/ATS.
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills and ability to relate complex information in an understandable fashion.
- Demonstrated organizational skills and problem-solving ability.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize workload and complete projects on time while ensuring high-quality results.
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong desktop computing skills including experience and proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Personal or professional commitment to diversity and inclusion as demonstrated by persistent effort, active planning, allocation of resources and/or accountability for diversity and inclusion efforts and outcomes.
- HR experience in higher education environment or comparable medium to large organization, preferably in HR, Public/Business Administration, Organizational Development or closely related field.
- Experience with human resource software, specifically a personnel management system such as Talent Management System, Oracle or PeopleAdmin.
- Proofessional Human Resources certification.
The Colorado State University Libraries is the heart of learning and research on campus, connecting curious minds to vital information and knowledge. The library system includes a primary library, Morgan Library, and a branch library in CSU’s Veterinary Teaching Hospital. The Libraries’ mission is to curate inclusive collections and provide equitable access to materials and services critical to student success, research brilliance and community engagement. The Libraries employs approximately 80 faculty and staff and 100 student employees who collaborate to meet the informational needs of users in the Libraries’ physical and digital spaces.
The Libraries is committed to diversity, equity, inclusion and social justice. As part of a land grant university built on indigenous lands, we are mindful of our history and recognize that equity and social justice work requires intention, persistence and humility. We believe that improving equity and enacting social justice—among our staff, in our services, in our spaces, and in our communities—is a guiding star toward a better future.
Founded in 1870, Colorado State University is among the nation’s leading research universities and enrolls approximately 32,000 undergraduate, graduate, and professional students. Located an hour north of the Denver metro area, Fort Collins is a vibrant community of approximately 157,000 residents that offers the convenience of a small town with all the amenities of a large city. Fort Collins is situated on the Front Range of the Rocky Mountains with views of 14,000 foot peaks, and offers access to numerous cultural, recreational, and outdoor opportunities.
External Job Ad