Strauss Health Sciences Library University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus
The University of Colorado Strauss Health Sciences Library (library.cuanschutz.edu) seeks resourceful, energetic and innovative candidates to join the team of professional, fun, creative, and flexible library staff.
The Research Informationist is a non-tenure-track faculty position that coordinates operation of the Education & Research Department’s Professional Literature Service, including the workflow and tracking platform, conducts expert literature searches, supports research initiatives, and furthers evidence-based practices, toward the common goal of high-quality evidence synthesis and published research.
- Master’s degree or higher from an ALA accredited library school or international equivalent
- Five years post-MLS librarian work experience
- Training, coursework, or continuing education/professional development with evidence synthesis search methodologies, protocols, guidelines, and standards for conducting and reporting evidence projects such as PRISMA, Cochrane, and the Campbell Collaboration.
- Advanced literature searching skills, including search strategy development; database translation
Primary Preferred Qualifications
- A publishing record that includes systematic reviews and other research outputs
- Experience with software supporting systematic reviews (e.g., Covidence, DistillerSR, Rayyan)
- Proficiency with at least one reference management tool (e.g., EndNote)
Don't meet all the preferred qualifications? At the Strauss Health Sciences Library we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. If you're excited about this position, we encourage you to apply.
Additional Info & Requirements
The University of Colorado offers a full benefits package.
Notable benefits include:
- 22 paid vacation days each year plus additional paid holidays
- 15 paid sick days each year
- Paid parental leave
- Benefits are extended to spouses, partners and children
- Hybrid work schedule
- Flexible work hours
- Tuition assistance, including dependents
- Financial relocation assistance
- Regional Transit Pass $25/month
- We value a culture of respect, responsiveness, teamwork, equity and continuous learning.
- $1200 yearly stipend for professional development, conference travel and/or CE trainings
Opportunities for advancement
- Non-tenure track, with opportunity to pursue rank
Complete information on University benefits programs, including eligibility, is located at: https://www.cu.edu/employee-services/benefits-wellness
Outside or indoors, Colorado has something for everyone. Close proximity to the Rocky Mountains means easy access to beautiful national parks, hiking and mountain bike trails, world-class skiing, rafting, and climbing. In addition, the Denver metropolitan area offers professional sports, a vibrant arts and cultural scene, eclectic and award-winning dining, and craft breweries. The University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus is a rapidly growing world-class medical destination at the forefront of transformative education, science, medicine, and healthcare.
External Job Ad
Submit: Cover letter, resume or curriculum vita, and names and contact information for three to five references.
If the posting does not load, visit www.cu.edu/cu-careers > Anschutz Medical Campus and search position number: 30175
Applications will be considered on a rolling basis until closing deadline.
Please address any questions to Shandra Knight, firstname.lastname@example.org