BiblioTemps® is an employment service of the Massachusetts Library Systemthat provides experienced library workers for temporary placements in public, academic, and special libraries throughout Massachusetts.
Title: Research and Instruction Librarian
Location: Lawrence, MA - Northern Essex Community College
Start date: As soon as possible
End date: December 21, 2023
Schedule: Mon., Tues., Wed., Thurs. 4:00pm-8:00pm
Pay Rate: $20.75-$24.00 an hour, based on experience
- Providing high quality research assistance to students and faculty in active virtual and in-person academic environments.
- Engage with students and faculty using text, chat, email, and other technologies, in addition to face to face.
- Meeting student information literacy and academic technology needs is a core function, as is conducting library instruction sessions virtually and in person.
- The development of online research guides.
- Provide access services support using Koha ILS.
- Master’s degree in library and information science (current MLIS students and recent graduates welcome to apply).
- At least 2 years of related library experience associated with information literacy instruction and research support.
Note: Position will be located at 45 Franklin St., Lawrence, MA
Submit resume via our job board - https://www.bibliotemps.com/jobs
Contact with questions – firstname.lastname@example.org