The Auraria Library seeks a motivated and professional student with an interest in Technical Services and/or library assessment. This position offers an opportunity to learn about collections assessment and data analysis in a professional library environment. Specific duties may include, but are not limited to, assisting with the retrieval and analysis of usage statistics, data cleaning and organizing, communicating with vendors and data providers, performing maintenance in the integrated library system, documenting procedures, and assisting with special projects related to the assessment of library collections.
- Assisting the Collections Analyst with gathering, inputting, and organizing data using Excel or other software
- Communicating with vendors and other stakeholders to ensure information accuracy
- Integrated library system maintenance and ensuring standardization of institutional knowledge management
- Assist with special projects as needed
Schedule: 10-15 hours per week.
Compensation: $17.92/hr commensurate with skills and experience.
Application Deadline: This position is open until filled. Screening to begin immediately.
Start Date: As soon as practical.
- Enrolled in at least one credit at a higher education institution.
- Enrolled in an ALA accredited graduate program in library/information science
- Experience working in Excel
* University of Colorado Denver is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our faculty, staff, students and visitors. To achieve that goal, we conduct background investigations on all prospective employees.
Application Instructions: To apply, email a copy of your Spring 2019 course schedule, work hours availability, and resume to email@example.com.