Are you passionate about rural libraries? If you are, then consider applying to become the new Assistant Director for Wisconsin’s Winnefox Library System.
Winnefox is a 5-county library system serving 30 mostly small and rural community libraries. We are looking for a dynamic, experienced library professional to serve in a key management role for system operations.
• Day-to-day administration of the system.
• Attending regular meetings with library directors.
• Providing library directors and trustees with information and advice on all aspects of library administration and management.
• Compiling statistical reports, funding requests, and budgets.
• Meeting with municipal, county, and state elected officials.
The successful candidate will:
• Have a strong belief in the importance of rural and small-town libraries.
• Be knowledgeable about library administration and current trends in library service.
• Be an effective communicator.
Additional Info & Requirements
Willingness to maintain Grade 1 Wisconsin Public Librarian Certification
Email a cover letter, resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:
Admin Office - Selection Committee
Winnefox Library System
106 Washington Ave
Oshkosh, WI 54901