Are you looking for a marketing position in libraries? Be part of a transformational library committed to connecting the community to new and creative resources in meaningful ways.
This full time Communications and Marketing Specialist position:
- Leads research for library performance and market placement.
- Develops marketing-related guidelines, policies and processes for staff and trains library staff on marketing and communications topics.
- Provides leadership to Library staff on marketing and communications issues.
- Creates appealing communications and promotional material for our website and external venues, including press releases.
- Drives brand awareness, advocacy and promotion of library programs and products that support our growing community.
- Develops and executes marketing and communication strategies, public relations, material development, community outreach and digital campaigns.
Benefits: Eligible for a competitive benefits package including generous paid time-off and 100% employer paid monthly health insurance premium for employee medical, dental, and vision coverage with the option to add dependents and spouse at reasonable, low cost rates. For a full description of the benefits associated with this position, download the PDF here.
Additional Info & Requirements
3-5 years in a marketing and public relations role or related fields. Experience with graphic design, digital marketing, press release writing and social media analytics (e.g., Google Analytics) or equivalent combination of education, training, and/or experience.
Why Idaho? Meridian, Idaho is a great and safe place to raise a family and has easy access to a variety of outdoor recreational activities. Meridian Library District is a 2019 recipient of the National Medal for Museum and Library Service.
Human Resources / Job Listings
Human Resources Department
Phone: 208-472-1754 or TXT 208-789-0969