This is a temporary job that will run from hire date through approximately June 26, 2020. Salary $1,057/wk. No benefits.
- Oversees daily operations of the library
- Supervises all library staff and volunteers
- Manages the physical plant
- Ensures the library is a safe, welcoming place for all patrons
- Attends library and professional meetings and serves as the official representative of the library in the community
- Master’s Degree in Library and Information Science from an ALA-accredited program
- At least 3 years of work experience in a professional setting
- At least 1 year of supervisory experience in a professional setting
To apply, please send a cover letter, resume and three professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org by ASAP.
Additional Info & Requirements
Nestled between the City of Pawtucket and the Towns of Cumberland and Lincoln, the City of Central Falls is also compact. In fact, its 19,000+ citizens inhabit less than 1.3 square miles, making it quite walkable. The city’s diverse population offers an abundance of cultural riches – culinary, artistic, linguistic and beyond.
To apply for a job, please submit a resume, cover letter, and three professional references to email@example.com