This job is more than 3 weeks old or the application deadline has passed.
- Under the direction of the Access Services Librarian, oversees operation of the Haas Library Circulation desk, monitors libraries’ interlibrary loan and resource sharing queues and responds to requests as appropriate
- Provides LSP training for all Access Services staff
- Implements and evaluates stacks maintenance processes and procedures, including shelving, shifting, paging, and inventory
- Provides traditional and virtual reference and research assistance to the university community as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Access Services Librarian, must be willing to work holidays, evenings, and weekends
- ALA accredited Master’s degree
- Prior professional experience in an Access Services department
- Prior professional experience using integrated library systems
- Working in an academic library setting providing reference and instruction
- Knowledge of cataloging standards and bibliographic utilities
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
Additional Info & Requirements
External Job Ad
Posted Apr 28, 2020