- Provides individual, group, and classroom instruction in the use of information resources, both in-person and virtually
- Consults with instructional faculty on the integration of library resources with the learning process
- Assists in the creation of educational material, including research guides, audiovisual files, digital formats, and other assorted online content
- Provides traditional and virtual reference and research assistance to the university community
- In the absence of a full-time librarian, may supervise library clerks and technicians.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Public Services Librarian
- ALA accredited Master’s degree
- Knowledge of and experience with teaching strategies and practices, both in-person and virtual
- Prior professional experience in an academic library setting providing reference and instruction
- Fluency in library, instructional, and educational technologies, including learning management systems like Blackboard
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
Must be willing to work holidays, evenings, and weekends
Additional Info & Requirements
External Job Ad
Posted Apr 28, 2020