We are hiring a collaborative and data-driven individual to be our Projects and Data Manager! Your expertise in project management will improve and advance a data-driven, results-oriented culture at Jefferson County Public Library. If you are an organized project management professional, then this manager position may be the job for you!
The hiring range for this position is $58,311.71 - $74,347.43
- Develop, implement and provide oversight on best in class approaches on project management.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to plan, organize, lead and control deliverables within scope, budget and timeliness.
- Recommends, develops, implements and evaluates project management and assessment tools and processes.
- Manages system-wide projects and initiatives; consults with project teams, facilitates project planning, evaluation and reporting, and maintains system-wide project management portfolio.
- Understands and integrates change management principles into project management initiatives.
- Ensures strategic alignment of performance measures and coaches the organization on the utilization of project management to support and operationalize the mission, vision, values and strategic priorities.
- Develops a new unit and leads and manages a team to create and implement a strategic data and analytics framework, oversees data collection, verification, integration and reporting.
- Maintains efficiencies in systems and processes and works collaboratively to build capacity in data warehousing and management.
- This position reports to the Director of Strategy, Engagement and Finance.
- Complies with laws governing patron privacy and confidentiality under CRS24-90-119 and the Code of Ethics of the American Library Association, as well as, ADA governing public access to space and technology.
- Persons hired in this position must be able to perform all the essential tasks required by the position. The above statements are illustrative of the essential functions of the job and do not include other nonessential or peripheral duties that may be required. JCPL retains the right to modify or change the duties or essential and additional functions of the job at any time without notice.
- Bachelor's degree in mathematics, statistics, information management or equivalent education and related work experience.
- Minimum of 3 years supervising a team.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working with data analysis and reporting tools.
- PMP certification required (or certification obtained within 1 year of hire).
- Advanced writing and math skills required; intermediate reading skills appropriate for the position.
- Certified Scrum Master, MLS/MLIS degree and library experience is preferred.
Additional Info & Requirements
- Must work days, some evenings and weekends, and minor holidays as required.
- Offer of employment contingent upon criminal history check, motor vehicle record check and education verification
- Attach a resume and cover letter in your online application.
Jefferson County Public Library will always be here to connect you to the people, ideas and inspiration for whatever's next in life. Define your destination, and we'll help you get there. So you can always be learning. Always be creating. And always be discovering something new.
We help to build an educated and vibrant community by providing equal access to information and opportunities.
We will be the essential destination where all generations connect, discover, and create.
We serve with care; everyone is welcome here. We meet you where you are, give you our full attention, and strive to exceed your expectations.
Our core values are Innovation, Accountability, and Excellence.
Jefferson County Public Library offers great benefits: Generous paid time off and paid holidays, flexible schedules to assist in your work/life balance, various benefit and wellness opportunities helping you maintain a healthy lifestyle, a tuition reimbursement program and trainings for personal and professional growth. Learn more about Employee Benefits!
Watch a video about the Library's role in the community!
Human Resources / Job Listings