General Statement of Duties
Provides public library services at library locations; performs directly related work as required.
Acceptable Experience and Training
- Graduation from an accredited college or university with a Master of Library Science, Computer Science, Public Relations Degree or related; and
- 1-3 years of library experience; or
- Any equivalent combination of experience and training which provides the knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the work.
Other Special Qualifications
- Ability to quickly learn and put to use new skills and knowledge brought about by rapidly changing information and or technology
- Staffs Information services desk and other public services desks Determines patron needs and provides guidance readers advisory and related library services to patrons
- Responsible for some collection development activities
- Schedule includes nights and weekends
Please submit a cover letter and resume with your application.
Additional Info & Requirements
The City of Manchester is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
External Job Ad
Human Resources / Job Listings
Human Resources Department
One City Hall Plaza
Manchester, NH 03101