1. Maintain the library's SirsiDynix integrated library system and public computer networks.
2. Plan, organize, direct activities relating to library's computer system (SirsiDynix system, RFID, Internet, connection to city network, public microcomputers).
3. Supervise adult computer lab.
4. Ideal candidate would also have experience in supervision of Technical Services duties (cataloging, acquisitions, processing, interlibrary loan, withdrawals, bindery).
5. Exercises direct supervision of employees in these areas, including hiring, evaluating performance, training, scheduling.
6.Participates in budget, policy development, and library leadership team. ... Read More