BROAD SCOPE OF POSITION
The Serials Manager in the Books and Manuscripts Department is responsible for all aspects of the management of the History Colorado’s serials and microfilm collections including check-in, processing, records
maintenance, quality control, transportation of serials and microfilm, budget tracking, and support of curatorial activities.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Appraises and organizes incoming newspapers and serials.
- Maintains accurate and thorough records of locations, holdings, inventory, and status of same.
- Develops new procedures and collection management tasks to improve tracking, cataloging, and collection care.
- Processes microfilm orders in coordination with library staff.
- Prioritizes and coordinates the filming of serials in cooperation ...