Key Job Elements:
1. Provide reference to students, faculty and staff.
2. Assists all patrons with development of research skills by conducting bibliographic instruction including use of online databases, OPAC, and APA citation style.
3. Create, write and update library publications, such as manuals, guides, bookmarks, bibliographies, subject guides and other information literacy/library promotional materials.
4. Supervise any ILL services offered and contribute content to library web site.
5. Assist Director of Library in campus community outreach activities, ensuring that library... read more